COVID-19 Crisis Management & Impact on the Luxury Hospitality Industry: Case Study by Elite Havens
Jon Stonham, CEO of Elite Havens, welcomes participants to this webinar to learn about strategies and solutions that can be taken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, how to prepare for the reopening phase and towards recovery, and more about the future of travel and luxury hospitality post COVID-19. Elite Havens is Asia’s market leader in high-end holiday rentals with a spectacular portfolio of 300 plus luxury villas and chalets in Bali, Lombok, Phuket, Koh Samui, Sri Lanka, Japan, India and the Maldives.
What you’ll learn :
– How COVID-19 affected our business and industry
– How prepared were we for a crisis before COVID-19. Other events we went through since 1998 and how we responded and bounced back.
– How did we adapt our sales & marketing strategy in response to the crisis – and what is our plan for the upcoming months
– How did we adapt our operations across all properties and regions to ensure strict measures are followed
– The advantages of self-isolating in a villa or chalet
– The reopening phase – strategies and solutions towards recovery
– The future of travel and luxury hospitality post COVID-19 – the long term impacts
– What are we learning from the COVID-19 crisis?
Conference website https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tN-TDjs4RtqU02cw1ezEJA
Read original article at Travel Tourism Dot News