A Bridge Not Too Far, Where Creativity Meets Innovation by Deepak Ohri
Bangkok, Thailand, January 10, 2023 / TRAVELINDEX / Deepak Ohri, is a founder, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer of Lebua Hotels & Resorts, president of Luxury Atelier Maison Happiness (LAMH) and creator of the Let’s Just Dream brand.
Deepak’s first book is already recognized as one of the top manuscripts in the global marketing.
A Bridge Not Too Far: Where Creativity Meets Innovation explores how Deepak Ohri’s humble beginnings have fueled his innovative entrepreneurial spirit and have informed his deeply human-centered approach to business and to life. The book highlights:
- The true meaning of luxury lies not in a price tag but in an emotional experience for the consumer
- How his restaurant training in America included key life lessons as well as business lessons
- Why he insists that every customer be treated equally whether they are a celebrity or an unknown tourist – and that the same goes for every member of the hotel and restaurant staff
- How he created one of the most famous rooftop restaurants in the world – the Sirocco at the lebua Hotel at State Tower in Bangkok
- How he negotiated a unique marketing deal with the producers of Hangover II when they approached him about filming at the lebua Hotel at State Tower
- How and why he is teaching luxury marketing at FIU’s (Florida International University) business school
- His vision for the future of the luxury market and travel as we emerge from the shadows of the pandemic
Deepak Ohri, is a founder, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer of Lebua Hotels & Resorts, president of Luxury Atelier Maison Happiness (LAMH) and creator of the Let’s Just Dream brand.
A well-known worldwide as an award-winning entrepreneur who has transformed the luxury hospitality landscape in Asia. He has been recognized globally as an award-winning entrepreneur and celebrated speaker, being featured speaker at the Forbes Global CEO conference, the Financial Times Business of Luxury Summit, Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan, and Columbia University amongst many others.
He is also the Executive in Residence, Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Pino Global Entrepreneurship Center at the College of Business at Florida International University where he has helped pioneer the first MBA course in luxury marketing and management. He has been interviewed by Bloomberg, CNBC, BBC, Forbes and Fox Business along with numerous travel and restaurant industry media outlets. In 2022, Deepak Ohri was recognized as top 100 Most Powerful People in the Global Hospitality and was named the Leading Happiness Ambassador.
In an industry where profit is often placed over people, Deepak Ohri is committed to compassion, care, and creating powerful emotional connections that can last a lifetime.
For more information, please visit www.deepakohri.com