LIFE IN THE FAST LANE: $5m Vegas race package fit for an emperor
Casino giant Caesars Entertainment is offering what may be the most extravagant guest package for the highly anticipated Formula One Las Vegas Grand Prix later this year at a whopping US$5 million.
The luxury “Emperor Package” includes a five-night stay at the Nobu Sky Villa at Caesars Palace during race week with numerous amenities, access to a personal driver, and Rolls-Royce and two tickets to an Adele concert.
The multimillion-dollar experience also grants VIP access to a 440-sq.m. terrace overlooking the Strip, which will be decked out like a F1 racetrack.
The race in Vegas is expected to be the most expensive sporting event on Formula One’s agenda this year. The price starts at US$500 for a three-day general admission pass. Those seats were only added after fans complained that hotels planned to purchase massive ticket blocks and repackage them into entertainment experiences ranging from $100,000 to $1 million.
Ahead of tickets first going on sale last November, seats in the grandstands started at $2,500.
F1, owned by US-based Liberty Media, will be a first-time promoter for the Nov. 18 night race that will use famous Vegas landmarks and rush down the Strip.
F1 CEO Stefano Domenicali says that “in terms of price positioning we are going to be on the top side because this is Las Vegas and that is the nature of the customer coming to Las Vegas.”
Promising the most curated experience during the inaugural race weekend, the Caesar’s package features accommodation at the Nobu Sky Villa, an expansive 957-sq.-m., three-bedroom space that also boasts a 437-sq.-m. terrace perched only 42 m. above the Strip. The terrace can accommodate up to 75 guests to watch the race.
Caesars Entertainment has also leveraged its roster of celebrity culinary talent to offer an exclusive dining experience that money cannot buy. Michelin-starred restauranteur Chef Nobu Matsuhisa will personally create a special menu and host a private dinner for 12 in the Nobu Sky Villa. Guests will feast on Chef Nobu’s signature New Style Japanese cuisine, while indulging in the finest sake and Japanese whisky hand selected by Chef.
In addition to the villa, the package will offer access to race festivities and VIP treatment and experiences, including:
• 12 tickets to the Paddock Club including an all-inclusive food and beverage package as well as access to the Pit Lane Walk and a private Caesars Entertainment space within the Paddock Club to enjoy the racing action with bespoke service and accommodations
• A personal driver and Rolls-Royce for the entirety of the stay
• A choice of any spa service for six guests in the villa’s private treatment room by artisans from the award-winning Qua Baths & Spa
• Personal VIP host to coordinate experiences at all Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas resorts, including food and beverage offerings across the city and OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace
• Immediate Seven Star Caesars Rewards Tier Status
As an added gift, Caesars Palace will invite the Emperor Package holder and a guest to attend the sold-out residency “WEEKENDS WITH ADELE” concert at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
First published at Travel Industry Today