AN INSIDER’S GUIDE TO PARADISE
There’s so much to discover in Nassau Paradise Island – from turquoise blue waters and lush beaches to vibrant culture and array of accommodations. Indeed, every moment is precious. So, how to make the most of one’s time in the Bahamian paradise? Here are some insider tips.
Find the best beaches
Some of the best beaches in the world are found in The Bahamas. With so many beaches to choose from, where do you start?
For those seeking the most popular beaches with amenities, check out Cable Beach, Saunders Beach, or Cabbage Beach. Or for a more secluded experience, soak in the sun at Cove Beach, Arawak Beach or Cave Beach.
Top excursions & activities
There are all sorts of must-do experiences to try while visiting Nassau Paradise Island. These are a few of our favourites:
- Dive into the vibrant waters and snorkel your way through marine life and ancient ruins, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Feel the warm ocean breeze as you embark on a sunset sailing cruise, indulging in delicious local food and drinks while the sun paints the sky with breathtaking colours.
- Make a splash and get an adrenaline rush at one of the island’s many waterparks.
- Immerse yourself in history by touring one of the island’s historic forts.
- Wander through Downtown Nassau, where you can soak up the local culture and find the perfect keepsake to remember your journey.
Home away from home
Whether on the hunt for beachfront, boutique, or lavish accommodation, Nassau Paradise Island has the resort to suit every style. Browse through the variety of hotels and resorts in Paradise and find the perfect place to stay for your family trip, friends’ getaway, or a romantic retreat for two. retreat for two.
Special offers & packages
Take advantage of great rates and special add-ons from hotels and resorts across the island. Browse the very best current offers and deals, such as discounts, complimentary breakfast, and hotel credits.
If you’re planning to eat and drink your heart out on your vacation to Nassau Paradise Island, consider an all-inclusive package. Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island, for example, is a couples-only haven offering flavours from around the world, including 10 brand-new dining options and three food trucks perfect for casual, on-the-go eats.
Other ways to save
In Nassau Paradise Island, relaxation, fun, and sun-soaked adventures are within reach, regardless of one’s budget. Take inspiration from these cost-effective experiences that won’t break the bank:
- Spend your days beach hopping, going from one pristine stretch of sand to another, and remember to BYOT (bring your own towel).
- Explore the stunning grounds of John Watling’s Distilleryon a free tour, where you can dive into the island’s rich history and enjoy the scenic views.
- Delve into the captivating world of piracy at the Pirates of Nassau Museum, where you’ll learn all about the swashbuckling Golden Age of Piracy here in the Caribbean.
- Discover the vibrant craft markets and art galleries that showcase the creative spirit of Nassau Paradise Island.
- Embark on a complimentary tour of the enchanting Versailles Gardens, where natural beauty and tranquillity await you at every turn.
Pro-tip: Save on flights and hotel stays by booking in the summer or fall, as rates are often reduced during this time.
First published at Travel Industry Today