Storied Resort in Bali Offers Unforgettable Destination Weddings
Bali, Indonesia, June 16, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / As tropical destination weddings once again switch from dream to possibility, a resort moored in the rice paddies of Bali is offering brides- and grooms-to-be a fantasy wedding with unparalleled nuptial backdrops, and the chance to buyout the entire resort for the ultimate private wedding.
The “Elegant Wedding Package” at Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana, includes:
- The Amphitheater as a private wedding venue, complete with decorations
- Decorated Tiffany chairs for the ceremony
- A stylish tropical bridal bouquet and groom boutonnière
- A romantic solo violin performance for the wedding reception
- A commemorative ceremonial certificate
- A sound system including microphones
- Cocktail reception for attendees prior to dinner
- Dinner reception for attendees with decorations
- Two nights accommodation in a one bedroom Club Pool Villa
- Spa treatment for both bride and groom
- English speaking celebrant to lead the ceremony
Prices start at USD 7,000++ for 50 guests and USD 10,900++ for 100 guests (each additional person is USD 85++ (which includes a wedding reception seat, one-hour free flow cocktail and elegant reception dinner).
The resort has also included an optional add-on of a two-night exclusive buy-out, allowing the wedding party to have the whole property to themselves. Buy-out allows the wedding party and guests to make full private use of the facilities and stay in the 20 suites and villas. Buy-out prices start from USD 21,550 ++ for 50 guests and USD 24,120 ++ for 100 guests (inclusive of the wedding package). An extensive array of club benefits for all guests are included in the buy-out, such as:
- Welcome drink
- Personal butler service
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Daily seasonal fresh fruits delivered to your villa or suite
- Daily afternoon tea from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Panen Padi Lounge
- Daily sunset cocktails from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- All snacks and beverages including an alcoholic selection from the minibar (replenished once daily)
- Daily laundry service up to six pieces per villa (excluding dry cleaning)
- Car service to/from Ubud Center with a private car between 08:00 – 18:00 equipped with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi access in the suite/villa and public areas
- Access to the tennis court and health club
Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana, is spread out over a lush six hectares of land in Bali’s spiritual hub Ubud. With roots that go back to legendary designer and art collector, Hendra Hadiprana, the property is an oasis of beauty with a myriad of mythical sculptures and an impressive art collection. The amphitheater is home to one of the property’s most iconic structures, a towering stone-sculpted candi bentar (a Balinese gate) with hand-carved elephants, that has become the most popular place to say “I do.”
The resort offers two dining destinations, The Tempayan and Panen Padi Lounge. The new Tempayan was unveiled in 2020 with a design inspired by wantilan, a Balinese style pavilion. The tapas outlet, Panen Padi Lounge, also debuted during the pandemic. Both locations command prime locations with views over rice paddies and the resort’s hot air balloon experience, also popular with couples. The resort’s spa also takes in the property’s quintessential Balinese landscape, while the main pool is guarded over by Ganesh statues and partially flanked by ponds with resident swans.
Tanah Gajah’s sister property, Dua Dari, a Residence by Hadiprana, is an alternative venue for more intimate affairs of 40 guests or less. The artistic estate, set on a two-hectare plot amid verdant tropical jungle, was also once a spacious family holiday home for the Hadipranas. Wedding ceremonies at the residence are typically held in front of the property’s iconic angel statues (an intuitive friend one told the family’s patriarch that two beautiful angels guarded the land. In Bahasa dua dari means two women or two angels). Nuptials are then followed by a poolside cocktail reception (decorated with floating candles) and a dinner reception at the Balai Barong. Pricing is available upon request through Tanah Gajah.
The Elegant Wedding Package at Tanah Gajah is available until March 31st, 2023.