PLANET HOLLYWOOD ROLLS OUT THE RED CARPET IN CANCUN
Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun, opened on Friday, January 29. This newest all-inclusive luxury property, features a range of amenities, services and A-list exclusives, that promises to transform the everyday all-inclusive vacation into a blockbuster experience for Canadians to explore on future getaways.
“It’s been an amazing journey leading my all-star cast of employees to prepare for the grand opening of Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun,” said General Manager Jonathan Iriarte.
“The Planet Hollywood brand is dedicated to delivering unique and memorable experiences, and with this new resort we wanted to rewrite the script on what an all-inclusive vacation should look like. We can’t wait for our guests to experience the resort’s VIP line-up of features and attractions.”
Situated in the exclusive resort enclave of Costa Mujeres, a pristine peninsula just north of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun invites travellers to vacation in one of Mexico’s most beautiful beachfront locations. With 898 luxury suites, world-class restaurants and modern wellness features, plus curated entertainment-themed experiences and authentic Hollywood memorabilia, it is the ideal resort for Canadians to explore when they can safely travel again, from families to couples, friends and business professionals looking for a getaway like no other.
Features on-site -include four swimming pools, a lazy river, Shipwreck Cove and Jurassic Splash Park, FlowRider, surf simulator, Labyrinth, a mini-golf course and the first-of-its-kind Planet Play Adventure Park. Children can enjoy supervised activities at the Stars Kids Club, a unique kids club program and the whole family can catch a front-row seat at the theatre to watch fan-favourite movies and classic films.
Delivering today’s hottest culinary trends from the resort’s ‘Crave – World of Flavours’ program, Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun`s selection of 11 restaurants, including celebrity Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint, provides a culinary adventure spanning from Mexico to Japan, Italy and India. Guests can also enjoy a Chef’s Table experience featuring a personal Chef and a custom-crafted menu of dishes catered to each person’s unique tastes.
With everything from specialty coffees to vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free choices, Planet Hollywood is committed to providing a memorable, highlight-reel worthy experience for each and every guest.
Additional all-star features and amenities include:
– The PH Spa, inspired by the Golden Age of Hollywood, which promises total relaxation and rejuvenation with deep immersive therapies, soothing massages, showers, a steam room, sauna, hydrotherapy pool and an ice fountain.
– The resort’s professionally designed wellness program, PHIT, which brings active vacationers top-trending fitness regimes straight from Hollywood.
– The state-of-the-art PUMPED Fitness Centre which offers first-class workouts with professional instructors, daily classes and the latest cardio and strength-training equipment. The resort also features tennis courts and a world-class outdoor facility.
– A modern and spacious Convention Centre that will transform any conference or board meeting into a full red-carpet experience, with a capacity of up to 1,300 guests.
– A variety of wedding packages fit for the big screen, plus on-site wedding coordinators to take care of all the details.
– Monthly special events and daily activities for guests of all ages, from Hollywood Tribute Nights to Retro Wednesdays.
– Signature brand offerings, including the Your Soundtrack music program, where guests can curate a soundtrack for their vacation and Plugged-In, a personal command center to help guests do anything from ordering room service to booking excursions, along with free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
– Other brand offerings include the Main Event Guarantee, allowing guests to catch all major events in real time and STAR Class, delivering the full star experience with exclusive amenities and extraordinary service.
Introducing a new way to Vacation like a Star, Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun, the brand’s first-ever adults-only resort-within-a-resort concept, allows guests 18 years and older to enjoy Planet Hollywood’s signature celebrity-inspired experience in an exclusive resort setting. This upscale oasis is comprised of 332 suites with A-lister amenities including hand-crafted PHabulous Beds, ceiling-mounted rain showers and plush bathrobes and slippers. Adult Scene also features its own private beachfront and pool area, complete with a swim-up bar and waiter service, two specialty restaurants reserved exclusively for Adult Scene guests – the Braza Grill & Churrascaria and Catch Seafood Restaurant – in addition to full access to the amenities and facilities at the wider Planet Hollywood resort.
First published at Travel Industry Today