Marriott International Luxury Brands Sweeps the 2022 MUSE Creative Awards With 12 Platinum Honors
Marriott International’s unmatched portfolio of luxury brands earned 12 Platinum Awards representing 5 dynamic brands, across 10 categories in the 2022 MUSE Creative Awards – an international competition for creative professionals.
The industry leader within the luxury hospitality space, The Ritz-Carlton, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, JW Marriott, and St. Regis, part of Marriott International’s luxury brand portfolio, were recognized for their work across a plane of creative disciplines and alongside peers in the luxury fashion and automotive sectors.
“It is an incredible honor to have The Ritz-Carlton, W, The Luxury Collection, JW Marriott, and St. Regis recognized by the 2022 MUSE Creative Awards,” said Chris Gabaldon, Senior Vice President, Luxury Brands, Marriott International. “Our luxury brands are committed to pursuing excellence, embracing change and sparking conversation and this recognition is a testament to our brands’ creative strength and passion for innovation.”
In a competition with over 6,000 entries representing countries all over the world, the international MUSE Creative Awards are moderated by a variety of experts, and include creative and art directors from international agencies, architects, fashion designers, interior designers, product designers, educators and business.
The Ritz-Carlton Platinum Awards
- The Ritz-Carlton: Lewis Hamilton in Budapest in Social Media (Influencer & Celebrity)
- The Ritz-Carlton: Artist Partner Louis-Nicolas Darbon in Social Media (Arts & Culture)
- The Ritz-Carlton: Artisans’ Tales with Hearst in Integrated Marketing Campaign
- The Ritz-Carlton: Artisans’ Tales with Hearst Integrated Marketing (Social Media)
- The Ritz-Carlton: Redesigning The Journey in Website (Travel)
W Hotels Platinum Awards
- W Hotels Instagram Video Series // Trip Swap (Social Media Travel Tourism)
- W Maldives x Cercle: Live-Streamed Private Island Performance (Social Media Travel Tourism)
- W Maldives x Cercle: Live-Streamed Private Island Performance (Social Media COVID-19 related)
The Luxury Collection Platinum Awards
- A Letter From Calvin Royal III (Social Media – Storytelling)
- “A Journey Through” Itineraries Campaign (Media – Travel & Tourism)
JW Marriott Platinum Awards
- JW Marriott – the JW Garden with Lily Kwong (Social Media – Food & Beverage)
St. Regis Platinum Awards
- St. Regis – The Best Address (Social Media – Travel & Tourism)
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 8,100 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 139 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy®, its highly awarded travel program. Connect with us on Facebook and @MarriottIntl on Twitter and Instagram.
Director, Global Communications & Public Affairs, Luxury Brands
Read original article at Marriott Hotels