Hyatt Place Moncton-Downtown Celebrates Official Opening
MONCTON, New Brunswick (September 24, 2020) – Hyatt Place Moncton-Downtown, the first Hyatt Place branded hotel in Atlantic Canada is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Hyatt Place Moncton-Downtown is located at the corner of Main and Canada streets, across from the new Events Centre.
“We are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager, Marc Dionne. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Moncton-Downtown offers:
- 120 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast for guests featuring a variety of pre-packaged or individually wrapped hot and cold breakfast items to suit all guests’ needs
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer 3500 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“Our hotel is conveniently located near all the city of Moncton has to offer,” said Craig O’Neill, president & CEO of Corey Craig Group. “Whether our guests are traveling for work or pleasure, we are confident that Hyatt Place Moncton-Downtown will exceed their expectations.”
HYATT PLACE MONCTON-DOWNTOWN LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Moncton-Downtown is under the leadership of General Manager, Marc Dionne and Director of Sales, Joey Duplessis. In his role, Marc is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Joey is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Moncton area.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
Read original article at Hyatt Newsroom