Hyatt House Beaverton Celebrates Official Opening
Beaverton, Oregon, United States, February 16, 2021 / TRAVELINDEX / Hyatt House Portland / Beaverton celebrated its opening today, making it the first Hyatt House branded hotel in Beaverton, while expanding the Hyatt House brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. Developed as a joint venture by NewcrestImage and the Canterbury Hotel Group, Hyatt House Portland / Beaverton is conveniently located in Beaverton’s downtown central business district near City Hall and provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“This Hyatt House hotel is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said General Manager Monica Cheeks. “Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Portland / Beaverton is the perfect place for a personalized hotel experience that will encourage guests to feel right at home.”
As Hyatt’s efforts are fueled by care, Hyatt House hotels’ apartment-style living are ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travelers feel at home. Located only eight miles from downtown Portland the hotel is conveniently located adjacent to many of Beaverton’s iconic city landmarks like City Hall, the Round Plaza, Patricia Reser Center for the Arts, and the BG Food Cartel.
Hyatt House Portland / Beaverton offers:
- 125 guestrooms, five stories including 13 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a cozy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes comfy patio seating and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, currently serving guests a choice of hot and cold packaged items, to go. Due to current dining restrictions, we look forward to reopening our full hot breakfast offerings in the future.
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers, wines and spirits.
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to a variety of to go items
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Room with more than 570 square feet (53 square meters) of flexible meeting space, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure your meeting or special event is a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping services, and other personalized perks such as guest laundry, for guests staying 30 or more qualifying consecutive nights
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs
“The opening of this Hyatt House hotel is a powerful testimony that hoteliers continue to provide the best of hotel experiences even during challenging travel times,” said Mehul Patel, Chairman and CEO of NewcrestImage. “We’ve created a property where travelers can rest easy after a tough day on the road.”
HYATT HOUSE PORTLAND / BEAVERTON LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Portland / Beaverton is under the leadership of General Manager Monica Cheeks and Area Director of Sales Justin Evans. In her role, Cheeks is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 15 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Cheeks is joined by Evans who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Portland metro area.
World of Hyatt Gives Members 500 Reasons to Stay Somewhere New
To provide World of Hyatt members even more ways to be rewarded, World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights at Hyatt House Portland / Beaverton, from February 11 – May 31, 2021 as part of World of Hyatt’s new hotel member offer.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome guests, including World of Hyatt members, as extended stay residents seeking the conveniences of home. Modern, apartment-style suites with fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas provide guests a stylish and comfortable environment so they can better maintain their work and personal routines while traveling. At more than 100 locations, the Hyatt House brand delivers home-like amenities, neighborly service and upscale spaces, including free hot breakfast for guests with made to order omelets; H Bar with a Sip + Snack menu; and indoor and outdoor communal spaces for productivity or relaxation.
NewcrestImage currently owns and operates 30 distinctive hotels nationwide. The company has earned a reputation for ingenuity, notably for developing large hotel campuses that feature multiple hotel properties immediately adjacent to each other. It has also repeatedly won industry awards for its creative make-over of historic locations into prestigious, one-of-a-kind hotels.
About Canterbury Hotel Group
Canterbury Hotel Group, with a portfolio of 10 premiere hotels in the Pacific Northwest, has a proven record over three decades of developing and acquiring landmark properties in prime locations throughout the region. The company is skilled at unlocking and adding asset value at every stage, from site and brand selection to financing, design, construction, and positioning or repositioning.
Read original article at Hyatt Newsroom