Anantara Announces Extension of ‘Stay with Peace of Mind’
Bangkok, Thailand, May 26, 2020 / TRAVELINDEX / As the world begins to reopen, and colleagues, families and friends start to reconnect and look to the future, Anantara announces the extension of its recently launched ‘Stay with Peace of Mind’ programme to include MICE facilities. To ensure guest and meeting delegate confidence, Anantara will be implementing stringent new health and hygiene measures, with enhanced levels of sanitation extending throughout the hotels’ meeting, events and conference spaces and focusing on wellbeing for guests and team members.
Beginning at Thailand’s flagship property, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, the measures will be rolled out to all Anantara hotels and resorts globally. Preventative measures being introduced to safeguard guests and team members will include:
• Socially distant seating arrangements for all meetings and conferences
• Online pre-registration with QR code passes and assigned seating
• Individually sealed water bottles and glasses with covers
• Individual clickers and presentation material
• Coffee break refreshments and lunches in individual, sustainably packaged single use boxes
• Outdoor lunch and coffee break areas
• Physical distancing in bathrooms
• Meeting room sanitaiton after each event
• Air-conditioning and ventilation system sanitation on a daily basis
Health and hygiene measures throughout the hotel focus on guests’ wellbeing, with enhanced levels of
sanitation. They include:
• Easy access to health stations with hygiene gel and wipes
• Temperature screenings at entrances
• Face masks and gloves worn by team members at all times and changed regularly
• Regular and thorough cleaning with special attention on high-touch areas, using disinfectants
approved by the Environmental Protection Agency and electrostatic spray technology for full coverage
• Guidance on physical distancing in elevators and other public areas
• Ongoing training to ensure that team members are fully updated on sanitation requirements
As new science and technology evolves in helping to combat the proliferation of Covid-19, Anantara will be alert and responsive to continuously ensure the safety of guests and team members.
Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, connecting them to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences, and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. The collection of distinct, thoughtfully designed luxury hotels and resorts provides a window through which to journey into invigorating new territory, curating personal travel experiences.
From cosmopolitan cities to desert sands to lush islands, Anantara connects travellers to the indigenous, grounds them in authentic luxury, and hosts them with passionate expertise. The portfolio currently boasts over 40 stunning properties located in Thailand, the Maldives, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Mozambique, Zambia, the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Tunisia, Portugal and Spain, with a pipeline of future properties across Asia, the Indian Ocean, Middle East and Africa.
First published at TravelCommunication.net